Love God, Love People
We are a life-giving church that endeavors to teach people how to love God, how to love people, and to grow in their relationship with Him and others.
Jesus said, “’You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. A second is equally important: ‘to love your neighbor as yourself.’” Matthew 22:37-39
In doing so, we are fulfilling what Jesus said are the two greatest commandments. We would love to have you join us in this journey.
Why We Exist:
- WORSHIP: To celebrate God’s presence!
- MINISTRY: To demonstrate God’s love!
- EVANGELISM: To communicate God’s word!
- FELLOWSHIP & BAPTISM: To incorporate God’s family!
- DISCIPLESHIP: To educate God’s family!
Where there is no vision, the people perish… – Proverbs 29:18